MANDATORY SUSPENSION OF CFSC/CRFSC COURSES AND EXAMS IN ALL REGIONS EFFECTIVE JANUARY 5, 2022.
In response to recent trends that show an increase in COVID-19 hospitalizations, the Ontario government, in consultation with the Chief Medical Officer of Health, is temporarily moving the province into a modified Step Two of its Roadmap to Reopen.
As a result of this change, all CFSC and CRFSC courses and examinations will be suspended across the Province of Ontario effective 12:01 am January 5, 2022, until further notice.
You will learn:
- Basic firearms safety practices
- Ammunition types and storage
- Operating firearm actions
- Safe handling and carry procedures
- Responsibilities of the firearms owner/user
- Safe storage, display, transportation, and handling of firearms
- Minors who successfully complete the CFSC course can apply for a Minor’s Licence (2)
- Under 18 – Parental consent required for minors
- Students may take the CFSC and CRFSC together as a Back-to-Back course for a discounted rate
- 100% course attendance is required to complete the test
- Retests must be taken within 30 days
Students may purchase the Student Manual in advance of the course to prepare for the in-person course.