A combined package of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) and the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC) which prepares students with beginner-level knowledge on the responsibilities of possessing and using non-restricted and restricted firearms, their safe use and handling as well as storage of firearms and ammunition.
Search for a course here:
You will learn:
- Basic firearms safety practices
- Ammunition types and storage
- Operating firearm actions
- Safe handling and carry procedures
- Responsibilities of the firearms owner/user
- Safe storage, display, transportation, and handling of firearms
- Minors who successfully complete the CFSC course can apply for a Minor’s Licence (2)
- Aged 18+ to apply for PAL with restricted privileges
- Minors may take the CRFSC course for educational purposes only with parental consent (To apply for a PAL after the age of 18, students must retake the course and pass the written and practical exams)
- 100% course attendance is required to complete the test
- Retests must be taken within 30 days
Students may purchase the Student Manual in advance of the course to prepare for the in-person course.