Skip to content
- A firearm owner/user must also keep informed about the laws and regulations affecting the use of firearms and ammunition.
- Going beyond what the regulations require will increase your safety. Some suggestions are listed below:
- Keep an inventory of your firearms. Also keep any supporting documents such as photographs and owner’s manuals.
- Keep informed. Changes may occur in laws and regulations from time to time.
- Avoid advertising about the firearms in your home. You may be inviting theft.