How do I obtain a Firearms Licence?
How Do I Obtain a Firearms Licence?
The following links provide information you require on the proper procedures to obtain a Firearms Licence.
Further information is available by visiting the RCMP Canada Firearms Centre, or by contacting the Chief Firearms Office of Ontario, at 1-800-731-4000 extension 7503.
- If you are UNDER the age of 18
- Firearms Owners and Users OVER the age of 18
- Renewing your Firearms Licence
- Applying for a new Possession Only Licence
- Possession and Acquisition Licence (P.A.L.) Form (CAFC 921 E)
- Fees for Firearm Documents
- Using a Firearm for Wilderness Protection
The information in this website is intended to provide general information only. For legal references, please refer to
the Firearms Act and its Regulations. Provincial, territorial and municipal laws, regulations and policies may also apply.